Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research Institute
Ctra. de Can Ruti, Camí de les escoles, s/n, 08916 Badalona (Barcelona) · Spain · Badalona | PROFESSIONAL
About Germans Trias i Pujol Health Sciences Research Institute
The mission of the Health Sciences Research Institute of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” Foundation (IGTP) are to generate, preserve, disseminate and increase multidisciplinary and translational knowledge, as well as echnological development in biomedical sciences, by means of a dynamic, efficient and effective organisation.
The ultimate goal of the IGTP is to become a research centre of reference, able to transfer the generated knowledge into clinical practice and therapeutics (translationality), in order to optimise the psychophysical health and quality of life of the population.
- The IGTP, as an institution devoted to biomedical research:
- Assumes its humanitarian view, ethical principles, and solidarity, as well as the principles of sustainability in resource management and relationship with the environment.
- Its activities will be always related with the health needs of the population and the priority areas in healthcare development.
- Assumes the scientific method as its own and faces its goals by means of programs of excellence which enable the leadership in the areas of knowledge of the interest of its researchers.
- Protects the data used in, and generated by the research programmes, as well as the privacy of the patients and healthy individuals who participate in them.
Ctra. de Can Ruti, Camí de les escoles, s/n, 08916 Badalona (Barcelona)
Portfolio of Technology Offers (7)
Start collaborating Now!
We are currently seeking best-in-class collaboration partners for the postings listed below. You can respond to current opportunities by browsing the listed entries. We do want to invite you to cooperate with us so please contact us through the available template and we will get in contact with you. Please provide as much detailed information as possible in order to facilitate the engagement process.